Friday, March 23, 2007

About Me

I don't think I've ever read a blog before, now that's not to say that I've never been to a blog before, I just never read one. I'm not sure why I even decided to start a blog... But here it is, and it's all about me!

I'm from Kilkenny in Ireland, and I work for an animation studio here called The Cartoon Saloon. We're currently working on an animated TV series called Skunk Fu! (The "!" is part of the name, just in case you think I'm over using my exclamation points!). I'm the editor.

I started editing video when I was 14, cut a TV feature for Channel 4 and RTÉ when I was sixteen. Went to university in the UK when I was 20 to study media production, taught in the Young Irish Film Makers from 2003 when I graduated, and started working full-time for the Saloon last March..... big breath.....

Check out my website - www.alanslattery.com

No comments: